Week In Review: DVF and Google Launch Glass, Optimize With Hashtags, Couture Council Honors Oscar de la Renta and Fashion Tech Startups at Fashion Week
1. Can't make it to New York Fashion Week? See how Twitter puts you front and center. (via Mashable)
2. DVF and Google introduce Glass at her runway show by putting glasses on models and showing that fashion and technology are truly a sign of the times. (via Purseblog)
3. This past week, the Couture Council honored Oscar de la Renta. Read more about him and his powerful statement on learning after 45 years of designing. (via Women's Wear Daily)
4. Fashion tech startups are making their mark at New York Fashion Week. Find out about their offline activations and mission. (via the New York Times)
5. Are you maximizing your tweets with the right hashtags? See how you can be more effective on Twitter. (via Mashable)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.