FIT's Finance Classes for Emerging Designers
If you want to gain a better understanding of how to run your fashion business, then FIT's finance classes may be right for you. They were developed for entrepreneurs without a business background and will help you with the fundamentals of day-to-day operations and provide you with the tools to run a successful small business.
Fall classes include:
- Managing Cash Flow: 10/28 and 10/30, 6-9pm
- Selling into Retail: 11/5 and 11/12, 6-9pm
- Brand, Customer Segmenting and Pricing: 11/16, 10am-5pm
- Day-to-Day Legal Contracts: 12/2 and 12/4, 6-9pm
- Generating Financial Statements: 12/9 and 12/11, 6-9pm
- Day-to-Day Accounting for Operations: 12/16 and 12/18, 6-9pm
Classes are $75 each and designers can register at FIT.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You may also like: