Get Creative with These Fall 2015 Classes from Young & Able
Young & Able has announced their lineup of fall classes that's sure to give you some creative inspiration whether you're already designing or just want to try something new. The Brooklyn-based retailer has teamed up with some of the best designers and instructors for a variety of classes. Take your pick at ceramic mug making, water color greeting cards, shibori dying or create the perfect holiday wreath. Sign up by yourself or grab a couple of friends for some hands on fun.
Fall 2015 class schedule:
- Introduction to tapestry weaving, 10/17
- Leather wallet making, 10/20
- Schmalberg fabric flower making, 10/21
- Ceramic mug class, 10/31
- The basics of shibori indigo dyeing, 11/1
- Introduction to hand lettering, 11/8
- Holiday wreath making, 12/8
To learn more and register, visit Young & Able.
Emerging designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.