Heike is Looking for a Spring and Summer 2018 Social Media Intern
Heike-NY is an advanced contemporary womenswear label that launched in 2014. The brand takes specially selected color stories and fuses them with exclusive fabrics from Italy and Japan. Heike’s signature, which is inspired by contemporary art, music and architecture, namely Bauhaus theory uses soft shapes and sculptural elements to retain their raw forms and is always executed effortlessly. Pieces are often multi-use, multi-purpose and highly versatile, focusing on construction and deconstruction. The brand’s interplay of hard and soft has been celebrated in international fashion magazines and worn by celebrity clients like Halle Berry, Kate Hudson, Shakira and Mandy Moore.
- Assist with the overall management of social media accounts for Neuzeitnyc and Heike-NY on Facebook and Instagram
- Research current industry trends
- Develop visual content such as GIF’s and other new techniques
- Brainstorm for new content and campaign ideas for our brand and platform
- Identify and respond to customer service inquiries made via social media
- Develop with conducting special events, contests, and other promotions as needed
- Update the Shopify site to include uploading new products, updating sale section, and designing and updating graphics and banners
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Shopify is a plus
- Photoshop and InDesign
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree in communications or marketing
- Has previously helped manage company or brand social media accounts
- The position is unpaid and is for school credit over a period of 3 or 6 months
Learn more at Heike-NY and interested applicants should email info@heike-ny.
Interested in listing a fashion job or internship? Please contact email@example.com.