How to Talk About the Features of Your Products Like Mighty Wallet
As an emerging designer, being able to communicate the features of your products will be key in generating awareness and sales for your brand. The best way to do this is to map out what's special about your items so you are able to articulate the benefits.
Mighty Wallet, a fun, cool and innovative brand that has wallets available in over 100 graphics brand did exactly this at the MAGIC trade show in Las Vegas. They passed out samples to buyers and press that cleverly displayed their features and brand information. They also had an engaging, interactive set up on the show floor by allowing attendees to dabble in a bit of D.I.Y (draw it yourself) Mighty Wallet fun which gave people the opportunity to experience how customizable the brand can be.
Here's all the information on their sample wallet:
- Their brand name and Be Mighty! tag
- The three words that describe the brand: mighty thin, strong and green
- How the wallet is writable and consumers can create their on D.I.Y (draw it yourself) one
- The durability factor: tear-resistant and lightweight in addition to being water and stain resistant
- How the brand is green: 100% recyclable and made from 25% post consumer materials
- Capacity: holds a little or a lot, has multiple storage areas and doesn't have stitches so there's no need to worry about broken seams when the wallet gets full
- Material: a single folded sheet of Tyvek, a microfiber made from over thousands of pieces of plastic 50 times smaller than a human hair
- Social media: A QR code that links to their website along with YouTube, Facebook and Twitter logos
This rich set of product detail gave people a better understating of the brand, their point-of-difference and specific features that make the product just that mighty.
Learn more about brand and their compelling features at Mighty Wallet.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.