The Emerging Designer Week in Review: Instagram for Android, Louis Vuitton-Marc Jacobs Exhibit and How to Master Personal Branding
1. As a designer, personal branding is so important to building your business. Check out these ways to share you story. (via Fast Company)
2. Want to brush up on your fashion terminology? FIT and the New York Public Library has created a digital library of sketches and illustrations by Andre Fashion Studios. (via The New York Times)
3. From her start to where she is now, get inspired by how Sara Blakely, founder of Spanx made the Forbes Billionaire list. (via Forbes)
4. Marc Jacobs has been creative director of Louis Vuitton for 15 years. Here's an article on the Louis-Vuitton-Marc Jacobs exhibit that opened to the public last week in Paris. (via Style.com)
5. Instagram is now making an Android version. Check out the latest details that were shared at SXSW. (via Mashable).
Are you an emerging designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org