LSA is Looking for A Sales/Marketing and Graphic Design Intern
LSA is a classic French textile atelier located in the heart of Brooklyn. They have been working with high-end clients in fashion, bridal and interior design for the past 14 years. Interns will be exposed to a variety of projects and assignments throughout the course of their internship, in line with their educational goals and career interests. Some of these responsibilities, projects, and assignments have been provided below:
Business Development/ Sales and Marketing Intern 2015
Support business development team in any and all aspects of day-to-day
- Research new client opportunities
- Maintain and update business contact information
- Assist the department staff with other special projects, as needed.
- Provide social media support for Instagram and Facebook.
- Complete a variety of research to enhance brand partnerships
- Administrative responsibilities including database updates, and maintenance
- Highly functional computing and social media skills, with in-depth knowledge of
- Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Solid organizational, analytical, logical reasoning, oral and written presentation
- Ability to speak and convey an idea and plan.
- Prior customer/client service experience preferred but not required.
- Marketing, Communications, and/or Business Administration majors preferred.
- Must be personable and comfortable around celebrities and top executives.
- Initiate and negotiate new business partnerships
Graphic Design Internship
- Fashion experience a plus
- Must be able to intern for at least 3-5 days a week
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is a must.
- Knowledge of web design
- Strong eye and high taste level aesthetically
- A healthy addiction to the internet, fashion, and pop culture
- Must be team-oriented, responsive, and comfortable collaborating in a positive manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects
- Executing creative concepts
- Understanding the scope of a project and articulating ideas
- Developing mood boards, sketches and design explorations
- Designing layouts and mock-ups from briefs
- Web and E- book design
- Designing logotypes, logos and icons
- Designing print collateral and other offline pieces (packaging, merchandise)
- Working on revisions from design team and departmental feedback
- Creating production ready files for all work
- Responsible for producing online, and print graphics