NYC Tours and Talks at FIT this Summer
Interested in diving deep into New York culture? This summer, FIT is offering a range of one day tours and talks that uncover some of the city's best finds in a range of categories. Their line up includes insider classes such as food tours in Astoria, trend spotting in Greenpoint, Brooklyn and discovering how to get your designs produced in the Garment Center.
All classes are perfect for students, professionals, tourists and those that want to learn more.
Here's the summer 2014 schedule:
- Insider's Guide to Tracking Trends in NYC
- The Role of the Fashion Designer from Creating Garments to Running a Business
- Designer and Dressmaker’s Garment Center Resource Guide
- DUMBO Trend Tracker: Brooklyn’s Latest Hipster Haven
- Trend Spot Alert: Greenpoint, Brooklyn
- Star-Quality Vintage Shopping
- The Lower East Side: Mecca for Fashion
- Shop, Cook and Eat: The Best of New York
- Experience NYC's Foodie Paradise: Astoria
Classes start at $45 and learn more and register at FIT.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.