Open Call: 2016 Tory Burch Foundation Fellowship Program
Interested in growing your business by learning from one of the top female billionaires? Tory Burch has built an impressive empire and one way to show her support and empower female entrepreneurs is through the Tory Burch Foundation which provides participants with capital, entrepreneurial education, mentoring and networking opportunities.
They have just announced their open call for the 2016 fellowship program.
Fellows will receive:
- 1-Year fellowship
- Trip to NYC for a 3-day workshop at Tory Burch
- $10,000 business education grant
- Chance to participate in a pitch competition to win a $100,000 grant investment
- A woman entrepreneur who owns a majority stake in a qualifying business and manages it on a day-to-day basis
- 21 years or older as of application due date
- Proficient in English
- A legal resident of the United States
- For-profit, from any industry
- Early stage (one to five years of operations)
- Generating revenues (minimum of $25,000 and maximum of $500,000 annually)
- Formed under United States law and operating in the United States
The application will close on November 10, 2016. Learn more and apply at the Tory Burch Fellowship Program.
Emerging designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.