Open Call: 2014 FastTrac GrowthVenture Program for Female Entrepreneurs
FastTrac GrowthVenture, a NYC Business Solutions initiative has announced their open call for female entrepreneurs. This free program provides business owners with resources and support to take their company to the next level. Accepted participants will complete 30 classroom hours where they will create a plan for strategic growth, receive one-on-one help from experienced entrepreneurs and get to meet others working towards the same goals. The program begins on October 27, 2014 and interested applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Is at least 51% woman-owned
- Has been in operation for one or more years
- Has achieved sales targets and has demonstrated market potential
- Provides a well thought out argument for how FastTrac GrowthVenture will benefit the company
- Has access to a computer to complete assignments
- Commitment to attend all sessions (approximately 30 classroom hours) and complete prep work
Dates & Times
Learn more and apply to this feee program at FastTrac GrowthVenture.
If you have questions about the application please email Fast.Trac@nycbusiness-solutions.com or call 212-317-3559.
You may also like: