Open Call: FedEx Small Business Grant Contest
FedEx wants to give you the chance to grow your company with their Small Business Grant Contest. Now in its sixth year, the annual competition gives US-based brands the opportunity to share their stories and win cash prizes and FedEx services. Last year, Sword & Plough, a US-based handbag business that works with American manufactures and employs veterans won the grand prize. Sisters Emily Núñez Cavness and Betsy Núñez were able to expand their production, improve their supply chain and inventory management while also bringing on new hires. They were also able to use FedEx's office services for marketing materials to support their brand ambassador program.
- Grand prize: $25,000 and $7,5000 in FedEx Office print and business services (1 winner)
- Silver prize: $15,000 and $5,000 in FedEx Office print and business services (1 winner)
- Bronze prize: $7,500 and $1,000 in FedEx Office print and business services (8 winners)
- Enter the contest by completing 4 easy steps
- Share your profile with friends, family and fans
The deadline to enter is March 28, 2018. Learn more and apply at FedEx Small Business Grant Contest.
Please note that we are not affiliated with this open call and cannot answer questions about it.
Emerging designer or resource to share? Please contact us at email@example.com. Also, be sure to sign up for our newsletter to learn about the latest news, open calls, events and opportunities!