Open Call: For Now Holiday Pop-Up Shop at Boston Seaport
Interested in a new holiday opportunity? For Now, an experiential retailer has announced an open call for their holiday 2018 and Q1 rotating pop-up shop at the Boston Seaport.
Founded by Kaity Cimo and Katharine ReQua, the pop-up aims to provide opportunities to brands that are seeking an offline footprint and brand awareness to compliment their online presence. The pop-up is in collaboration with WS Development, a retail development company for some of New England's best properties.
This upcoming holiday pop-up marks their continued effort to support emerging designers and small businesses in the Seaport. Brands like Faherty, Burrow, Fair Seas Supply and many other fashion, lifestyle, beauty and wellness brands have participated.
Their customer base is majority female (30-70 years old), either lives or works in the Seaport and are curious about discovering brands they haven't heard about. The shop is also surrounded by strong anchor brands like Warby Parker, Equinox, Lululemon, Outdoor Voices and others.
Who Can Apply
- Home decor
- Personal care
- Unique gadgets
- Packaged/giftable food
- Brand signage and collateral
- A fully-staffed space
- Opportunity to host events with the help of For Now
- Weekly sales reporting and customer insight/analytics reporting along with feedback
- Social media marketing and exposure on their accounts and assistance from @seaportbos
Pop Up Shop Benefits
- New customer acquisition: people who will most likely buy from you in the future because they were able to try on your product and walk away confident with their purchase
- Lift in online sales
- Learnings/insights: what customers are saying (or not saying) about your product
- A place for incubation: have freedom to test new products, access to our space for events, and meet/collaborate with other brands
- Some new friends in Boston!
- 2018 Holiday: September 30, 2018
- Q1 2019: October 1st, 2018
Please note that we are not affiliated with this open call and cannot answer questions about it. This is a sponsored post.
Emerging designer or resource to share? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, be sure to sign up for our newsletter to learn about the latest news, open calls, events and opportunities! Need some guidance? Check out our consulting services.