Open Call: Wallpaper* & Veuve Clicquot 2014 Re-creation Awards
Veuve Clicquot and Wallpaper* magazine want you to act with audacity. Their open call asks you to take part in the Re-Creation Awards by reinterpreting the Clicquot Mailbox, inspired by Madame Barbe-Nicole Clicquot, a letter writer who managed the house from 1805 to 1866. Always encouraging her family and employees to "invent the things of tomorrow," the challenge is to provide graphic designs and colorway options for their new mailbox that will perfectly fit a bottle of Veuve.
Veuve Clicquot's iconic Mailbox is now ready for your imagination, as we are enlisting the creative public at large to fashion the 2015 limited edition Mailbox. Reinterpret the Mailbox design however your heart desires, with your own personalized graphic design.
- The deadline to apply is November 14, 2015
- Applicants must live in one of the following host countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Japan, Spain, UK or USA
- 1 winner from each host country will be determined by public vote between November 15 and December 15, 2014
- 1 winner will be selected by a National Jury, comprised of influential personalities in the world of design
- Among these 18 national winners, an elite International Jury will determine the ultimate Re-Creation Awards winner, whose design will become the new limited edition 2015 Clicquot Mailbox
- The grand prize is €10,000 and the chance to have your design distributed worldwide.
Learn more and apply to the Wallpaper* & Veuve Clicquot 2014 Re-creation Awards.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You may also like: