Open Call: Young & Able Holiday Series Pop-Up Shop in NYC
Young & Able, the New York-based retailer focused on designers and makers has announced an open call for their holiday 2014 collaborative space called Series taking place in downtown Manhattan. Their curated pop-up will feature goods to purchase from emerging designers, educational talks, trunk shows and workshops from November 21-December 21.
Who Should Apply
Their online store already carries a strong edit of designers in apparel, jewelry, home and lifestyle categories. For the pop-up, they are looking for both local and international designers that want to push the boundaries on what's possible in fashion, handcrafted goods and art offline. Their mission is to create a collaborative space that facilitates conversations and creates connections between designers, consumers and individuals within creative industries.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Their space is located at 345 Broome Street near a prime traffic area which will attract holiday shoppers.
- Young & Able will have a schedule of events to bring in more individuals from the community to promote participating brands.
- Throughout the duration of the pop-up, products will be sold at the space and on the Young & Able website.
- Brands will be included in social media updates, e-mail newsletters and press releases.
- They will host workshops, talks and trunk shows throughout the month.
The deadline to apply is July 15, 2014 (rolling) and the cost to participate varies by category.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.