Register for CitySource Trade Show at FIT on July 22
FIT and the Garment District Alliance is hosting CitySource, their semi-annual trade show featuring local suppliers on Wednesday, July 22. This is your opportunity to get to know 60 New York-based vendors including: pattern and sample makers, graders, markers, cutting rooms, trim and embellishment suppliers and more. They also have free seminars and demonstrations that will be scheduled on the hour:
- 10am: Fashion Production, Manufacture New York: Register
- 11am: Introduction to Laser Embroidery, NY Embroidery: Register
- 12pm: Introduction to 3D Printing, Shapeways: Register
- 1pm: Financing Your Fashion Business, NYC Fashion Production Fund: Register
- 2pm: Creating Tech Packs, FIT Instructor Dinna Soliman: Register
- 3pm: Illustrator for Fashion Design, FIT Instructor Dinna Soliman: Register
Location: FIT, Room TBD: 2pm and 3pm Shima Seiki CAD Demonstration
Attendees must register for admission.
CitySource Fashion Institute of Technology (Great Hall) 7th Avenue and 28th Street Wednesday, July 22, 2015 Cost: Free
Learn more at CitySource.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.