Sales Strategies for Emerging Designers Panel on October 25th
Our conversation will allow the audience to learn from designers that are navigating their own path by trying new sales methods for retail success. We'll also open it up to the audience to ask plenty of questions in the spirit of knowledge share and conversation.
Attendees will walk away with a better understand on:
- Different ways brands are trying to sell and gain awareness
- Pros and cons of various sales strategies
- How to determine what’s right for you
- Designer insights and learnings
- Social selling and resources
- Q&A and information share
- Melissa Hall, Founder of The Emerging Designer
- Tim Joo and Dan Joo, Founders of Haerfest
- Vanessa Perel-Panar, Founder of Vanessa Lianne Jewelry
- Deanna Ansara, Founder of Vincetta Studio and Owners
This event is sponsored by Fashion Institute of Technology home to FIT Design Entrepreneurs, their mini-MBA program for emerging brands that is now accepting applications for their 2019 class which provides designers with free education, mentorship and community along with the opportunity to win $150,000 in cash prizes. Alumni include all panelists.
6:30pm-7:00pm: Networking and Arrivals 7:00pm - 8:00pm: Panel + Q&A 8:00pm - 8:30pm : Networking
Learn more and get tickets to the sales event.