The Emerging Designer Week in Review: Oscar de la Renta, Facebook Timeline, Samsung Launches Men's Wear Line
1. Business cards are so important to making a first impression. Moo, one of the pioneers in creative, customizable cards gives you 6 tips on how to get the most out of yours. (via Fast Company)
2. Have you set up your Facebook brand page to show the new timeline layout? Get the tips here on how to make a great cover. (via Mashable)
3. If you're an emerging New York based designer, you have until March 31 to apply to the Design Entrepreneurs Program brought to you by FIT and NYCEDC.
4. As we all know, market research is so important. Take a look at how larger brands drill down to the most specific customer detail to increase sales. (via USA Today)
5. A great profile on Oscar de la Renta, the brand, the man and his latest endeavors (via The Wall Street Journal)
6. Did you know that Samsung, the electronic company is vested into fashion? Here's a peak at their new men's wear line (via WWD)
Are you an emerging designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com