The Lionesque Group is Looking for a Spring 2016 Intern
The Lionesque Group, aka pop-up architects, have produced over 100 pop-up retail experiences in New York City, Austin, Los Angeles and the Hamptons. The company was founded in 2009 by retail strategist Melissa Gonzalez, who is also a co-founder of The MARKET and author of the Pop-Up Paradigm. In 2015, they were honored with the 2015 Retail Innovator Award for our work to transform the pop-up store environment by Retail Touchpoints. In 2014 their work was honored with the CLIO Image Award for experiential engagement, and were finalists for the New York Design Award for marketing and branded experiences.
Past and current clients include: COTY/Marc Jacobs, Ariana Rockefeller, boohoo.com, CAT Footwear, Estee Lauder, J.Hilburn, NFP Studio, Ode a la Rose and Packer Shoes/Puma.
- They are looking for three interns for the semester to work on key projects for winter/spring including fashion, sports, luxury lifestyle pop-up shops and retail strategy assignments.
- Interns will work on project planning, set up and merchandising, as well as learn about social media marketing tactics.
- Minimum commitment is 2 full days per week + events
- Must be a self -starter and have the ability to multi-task and be a true team player
- Social media savvy and critical thinkers
- Bonus: proficiency in photoshop and illustrator
- Minimum 2 days/week, evening events and must be available weekday
Stipend + college credits if applicable.
Melissa Gonzalez at email@example.com *Past portfolio work a plus
Learn more about the company at The Lionesque Group.
Interested in posting a job or internship? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.