Tictail is Hiring a Senior Store Manager
Tictail is a community of over 100,000 independent brands and the shoppers looking to discover their unique stories and products. Tictail enables anyone to create a beautiful online store in minutes, and in doing so has also become a destination for discovering unique independent brands from around the world. They are now looking for a Senior Store Manager to lead a Tictail retail space for the holiday season and beyond. This role will remain a full-time employee of Tictail, managing ongoing physical retail projects. This role requires 5+ years prior experience in retail management, with past responsibility in managing logistics and stock.
The Senior Store Manager will be critical to the launch, day-to-day management, and reconciliation of Tictail retail projects. As Senior Manager, you will join the Tictail team a month in advance of the holiday launch, and lead the inventory receiving process. The Senior Manager will play an integral role in the build-out and set-up. Throughout the duration of the shop, you will oversee day-to-day operations and lead reporting metrics. Once the holiday activation ends, you will lead the final inventory reconciliation, and then move onto the next project. This role will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager at Tictail, as well as shipping carriers, customs agents, contractors, and junior employees of the shop.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Integral role in Tictail’s physical retail projects
- Use insights from your past retail experience towards in-store merchandising, events and marketing campaigns
- Analyze store metrics & incorporate learnings into daily operations and long-term strategy
- Inventory receiving & processing
- Maintain relationships with Tictail’s community of independent brands
- Inventory management and loss prevention
- Hire and manage staff of junior store employees
- Represent the Tictail brand
- Act as the key brand representative of Tictail and our community of brands
- Oversee that the store operates according to Tictail’s core brand principles
- Payroll & operational tasks
- Maintain operating budget
- Work directly with Tictail’s accounting firm to verify and submit time sheets of junior employees
- 5+ years retail management, with past responsibility of managing logistics and stock
- Quick learner & no problem is unsolvable
- High attention to detail
Learn more about Tictail and apply to their senior store manager position.
Emerging designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.