Tictail is Looking for a Fashion PR Executive
Tictail is home to the world’s best independent brands. With over 100,000 shops across the globe, their community consists of emerging brands and countless shoppers, hungry for the latest new thing from up and coming labels. Their platform is filled to the brim with amazing stories and products, and they're now looking for a fashion PR pro to spread this news with fashion and design community.
Tictail is looking to add an ambitious and energetic Fashion PR Executive to our growing team. This is a person who is eager to shape the trajectory of Tictail’s voice in the fashion world. You are someone who is passionate about emerging international fashion and design, someone who lives and breathes lifestyle magazines, fashion & influencer blogs, and design outlets. You have your finger on the pulse with upcoming trends and are able to curate key products for desksides and sampling. A huge part of your role will be introducing Tictail to the top names in fashion, and as such, you will have great relationships with editors across womenswear, menswear and design. You love entertaining, and will be eager to create guest lists of key brand advocates to invite to our VIP dinners and other events.
There are few places like Tictail. We will trust you 110% and give you the resources and commitment you need to do a fantastic job but will expect great results in return. If you're like us, you've probably dreamed of what you, together with other highly talented people, could accomplish in an environment where you were given a lot of responsibility and freedom. Tictail is your chance to shine.
- You have 1-3 years of proven experience in Fashion PRYou love emerging fashion and design and have a deep expertise in knowing what press love as well
- You have strong relationships across fashion and lifestyle print and digital editors.
- You know the who’s who of influencers and bloggers, and can hit the ground running with existing media relationships
- You understand and appreciate e-commerce and are excited to educate the media and public on the future of digital in shopping
- You’re a self-starter, someone who can proactively think of story angles, event activations, and creative ideas in translating marketing activations into PR stories
- You are results-driven, using data to predict and reflect on what has worked, and what needs to be modified
- You are organized, able to work on multiple projects at once.
- You thrive during busy times and appreciate working in a startup environment
- You are a team player and enjoy working with others to brainstorm larger marketing activations and creative campaign ideas
- Are you a french speaker? An added plus for upcoming activations and travel to Paris
- Help Tictail to build relationships with key editors / reporters / bloggers / influencers in the fashion / consumer / design space
- Identify and craft media stories around products - both proactive story ideas and timely calendar pushes - to solidify Tictail as the go-to destination to discover and shop independent brands
- Manage product sampling strategy by determining key products for press and influencers as well as organize and track deliveries
- Oversee VIP invites to Tictail events
Interested in posting a job or internship? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.