Vita Fede is Looking for Spring and Summer Interns
Vita Fede is a collection of handcrafted jewelry inspired by art, architecture and culture; made in Italy and born in LA.
Postion Summary & Qualifications
They are looking for a reliable, passionate and detail-oriented intern to join our team in NYC. We provide a happy, high energy work place along with our office dog - Faith, the inspiration behind the “Fede” in our name.
- Showroom/office management
- Assist sales team in preparation for market appointments
- Participate in trade shows such as Coterie
- Assist in market research
- Sample management
Required Minimum Experience
- Candidate must be in school or a recent graduate
- Have a minimum availability of 3 days per week for 3-4 months
- This is an unpaid internship that can be used for experience or school credit
- Ability to function in a high-speed, high-energy environment
- The ideal candidate will be well-rounded, polite, positive, self motivated and eager to learn while effectively executing assigned tasks
- Knowledge of the fashion industry, jewelry in particular is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Broadened knowledge of the wholesale jewelry industry
- Market preparation and execution
- Problem solving, communication and analytical skills
- How to work well within a small dynamic team
Applicants, please include:
- Cover letter
- Start date
- Weekly availability
Send materials to email@example.com.
Interested in posting a job or internship? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.