Week in Review: the Instagram Shelfie Craze, Social Media Strategies and Sneaker Trends
1. The latest Instagram craze is called the shelfie, a strategy that may work well for emerging accessory designers. (via the Wall Street Journal)
2. The sneaker trend is hitting the majors. See how retailers like Saks are getting in the game and which styles are popular. (via the New York Times)
3. Organic reach Facebook seems to be getting smaller with their ever-changing algorithm. Check out these strategies for surviving these updates. (via Entrepreneur)
4. Need to boost your social media engagement? Consider these types of photos to attract users and new customers. (via Mashable)
5. If you're feeling a little stressed out, take a look at this infographic that offers a few easy solutions. (via Design Taxi)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.