Week in Review: 15 Years of Red Carpet Trends, Drive Traffic with Pinterest, Louis Vuitton Teams Up with Graffiti Artists and How to Decompress on the Weekend
1. Tonight marks the 85th Academy Awards. Take a look at this interactive tour of red carpet trends over the past 15 years (via the New York Times)
2. If you are using Pinterest to promote your business, here are a few tips that will help you get more traffic to your site. (via Inc.)
3. What's on your weekend agenda? Here are 14 things successful people do on Saturday and Sunday to balance out their life. (via Forbes)
4. Fashion companies have been coming out with technologies to disrupt the retail landscape. Check out the most innovative style companies in 2013. (via Fast Company)
5. Louis Vuitton has equity in their heritage pieces, but also finds ways to reinvent. Most recently, the brand has teamed up with emerging graffiti artists to refresh their iconic silk scarves. (via PSFK)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You may also like: