Week in Review: 5 Untold Fashion Truths, the Importance of Pinterest, Altuzarra at Target and Crowdfunding
1. Up next for Target is the Altuzarra collaboration. Read about their process and how it benefits the designer and retailer. (via The New York Times)
2. Every wonder which social platforms you should be on? These stats show why you should care about Pinterest. (via Digiday)
3. If you're thinking about doing a crowdfunding campaign, make sure you don't make these mistakes. (Entrepreneur)
4. There's a problem with transparency in the fashion industry. Take a look these facts that they don't want you to know. (via The Brooklyn Fashion and Design Accelerator)
5. Learn more about Chanel's latest fine jewelry collection that was made with the help of 3-D printers. (via The Wall Street Journal)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.