Week in Review: Balance Life and Social Media, A LinkedIn Tip, Oscar de la Renta's Moment and 3-D Printing with Silkworms
1. It may seem like you're online all of the time. Here's how to strike a balance between work and life on social media. (via Inc.)
2. Wondering what to say to your customer on social media? Watch this video to see how being authentic and speaking to your customer is the best way to connect with them. (via Entrepreneur)
3. 3-D printing is becoming he latest production vehicle. See how a MIT research lab used 6,500 silk worms to create 26 polygonal panels. (via PSFK)
4. Growing your network on LinkedIn is important because it allows you to have access to opportunities and resources. By doing this one simple step, your chances to connect are greater. (via Mashable)
5. This week, Oscar de la Renta will receive the CFDA's Founders Award. Read more about his legacy and take on American fashion. (via WWD)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.