Week in Review: Christian Louboutin's Graduation Speech, Jason Wu Honored at Parsons, Your Schedule and Tiffany's Diffusion Line
1. What's the secret to success? Some say it's developing a consistent schedule. (via Entrepreneur)
2. Christian Louboutin received an honorary Doctorate of Fine Arts from FIT and gave the commencement speech where he talked about sleeping in his design studio for 8 years. (via The Cut)
3. This summer, the latest trend in women's swimwear is the one-piece suit. (via New York Times)
4. Tiffany’s diffusion jewelry line is attracting a new group of customers and helping the iconic brand's bottom line. (via Businessweek)
5. Jason Wu was honored at Parsons annual Benefit Gala 12 years after attending the school. (via WWD)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.