Week in Review: Cultivating Relationships, Gucci's Manga Campaign, 5 Marketing Habits and Being Productive
1. If your new year is all about productivity, read these articles to get on the right track. (via Fast Company)
2. In fashion news, Gap acquires Intermix to now have a luxury retailer in their portfolio. (via Bloomberg)
2. Gone are the days of just talking to your customer. Here's how to cultivate relationships and build a brand ambassador. (via Inc.)
4. Ready to optimize your marketing? Check out these 5 smart habits that you can put into action now. (via Open Forum)
5. Gucci has partnered with Japanese Manga artist Hirohiko Araki for the brands latest window campaign inspired by their cruise collection. (via Fashion Telegraph)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.