Week in Review: Digitize Your Business Cards, Sandy Assistance, Social Media Tips from Warby Parker
1. When you're at networking events, Meetups and conducting regular business, you probably meet a lot of people. Use these 5 apps to digitize your business cards and stay organized. (via Mashable)
2. If your business was effected by Sandy, here are several ways to get assistance and advice. (via Inc.)
3. Besides designing, you're probably selling, shipping and tracking packages. To stay organized, check out these 5 iPhone apps to help you to stay efficient. (via Entrepreneur)
4. Ilaria Fendi, heiress and one time designer of Fendi accessories has developed her own line called Carmia Campus that is made from recycled trash and waste that is helping to define the social conscious luxury movement. (via the Wall Street Journal)
5. Want to double your response rate on Twitter and Pinterest? Warby Parker's social media manager shares their tips on how to engage customers. (via Inc).
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.