Week in Review: eBay Exact 3-D Printing App, Social Media Customer Service, 15 TED Talks and Haute Couture Now
1. Juicy Couture needs some revitalization after a period of losing its luster. Read more about their business and how the two founders are looking to raise money and turnaround the brand. (via Businessweek)
2. eBay just launched eBay Exact which allows people to search and buy print on demand products from 3D companies like Makerbot. (via Tech Crunch)
3. Many brands are not using social media for customer service. Here's why you should consider it for your outreach strategy. (via PR Daily)
4. Read about the history of haute couture and why there aren't any American designers doing it. (via Fashionista)
5. Need some inspiration? Here are 15 TED Talks that you should watch. (via Mashable)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.