Week in Review: Fall Knit Trend, New Google+ Makeover, 6 Social Media Myths and Spark Your Creativity
1. The more your post of Facebook, the better? Here are 6 social media myths that may surprise you and also make you feel better about your efforts. (via Inc.)
2. This week, Google+ got a major makeover with over 40 new features that you can use to optimize your business. (via Entrepreneur)
3. The latest consumer engagement trend is using photos from customers so buyers can see how products look on real people. (via The Wall Street Journal)
4. Want to maximize your productivity? Try these 5 things to spark your creativity and efforts as early as tomorrow. (via Fast Company)
5. This fall, knits are on trend blooming in various silhouettes, colors and lengths from big brands to emerging designers. (via WWD)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.