Week in Review: Finding your Customer, the Chambray Trend, Pitching Buzzwords and the Mondrian Cake
1. Fashion and art have always collided, but now it's fashion and food. Check out the Mondrian cake that's available at the San Francisco museum of Modern Art. (via PSFK)
2. Pitching editors and bloggers? Take a look at these buzz words that shouldn't be in your outreach. (via PR Daily)
3. This spring is all about chambray. See how "denim's lighter cousin" is on trend for men this season. (via The Wall Street Journal)
4. Do you have a handle on your market? Here are 10 questions to ask yourself when trying to segment your customer. (via Entrepreneur)
5. It looks like it will be a lot easier to get a small business loan. The SBA is starting to waive fees and streamline paperwork. (via Inc.)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.