Week in Review: Gmail's Promotions Tab, the Shibori Trend, Take Control of Your Email and DIY Marketing
1. Is your email getting out of control? Here's how to take tackle your inbox. (via Fast Company)
2. As an emerging designer, you probably don't have a large budget for marketing so you may want to try these DIY ideas to strengthen your brand. (via Open Forum)
3. Time management is so important when running a business. Give this 18-minute daily strategy a try to help boost your productivity. (via Entrepreneur)
4. Learn more about the shibori trend that is on everything from apparel, home and accessories. (via the New York Times)
5. Gmail recently launched their promotions tab that may make it harder for brands to reach their customer when sending out emails. Read more about Google's latest feature.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.