Week in Review: Innovations in Social, CFDA Acquires the Fashion Calendar, Lord & Taylor's Birdcage and Couture with Kicks
1. The CFDA has acquired the fashion calendar in an effort to streamline New York Fashion Week. Learn more about this and the woman behind the iconic pink schedule. (via Style.com)
2. More retailers are trying to offer an assortment of emerging designer labels. Read how Lord & Taylor's Birdcage concept will launch this fall with a partnership with Brand Assembly. (via Fashionista)
3. What's next in social? See how these three fashion retailers are engaging with customers. (via Digiday)
4. There's a new crop of scarf designers that are using art and digital technology to create their work. Learn more about this emerging talent. (via The LA Times)
5. Sneakers will always be a hot ticket item, but this time it's with couture. See how designers are pairing the most exclusive pieces with kicks. (via The Wall Street Journal)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like: