Week in Review: Inside Chanel's Jacket, Grow Your Email Database, Wearable Technology and Getting Invoices Paid
1. As an entrepreneur, multi-tasking probably never stops and one extra hour could help you accomplish a few more things. Here are 24 ways to get that time. (via Inc.)
2. Chanel's jacket is one of the most iconic pieces in fashion today. Watch their new movie to understand the history and importance of it. (via Chanel)
3. Wearable technology is just in its inception and the key to its success will be merging innovation with aesthetics. Take a look at these three ways to make this happen. (via Fast Co Design)
4. Getting paid on time is an important part of running a successful business but can also be challenging. Here are some tips on how to make sure you get money when it is due. (via Entrepreneur)
5. Having a solid email list is important because it is one of the most effective ways to reach your customers. These 10 ways to grow your database should help you get a bump in numbers. (via Open Forum)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.