Week in Review: JCP's Collaborations, Conceptual Shoes, Why Alexander Wang and Flickr's Version of Instagram
1. Want to stand out and grow your brand? Here are 3 ways to build your company's voice. (via Inc.)
2. Selfridges in London has recently put on display the Pernilla shoe collection, an 8 piece series that showcases the conceptual design talent of Cat Potter. (via PSFK)
3. Alexander Wang was recently appointed creative director of Balenciaga. Here's why Francois Henri Pinault hired him and why the DNA of the brand won't change. (via Businessweek)
4. jcp is on a mission to change their brand image. In 2013, consumers will see a range of new designer collaborations and offerings including Nanette Lepore, William Rast and Joe Fresh. (via Budget Fashionista)
5. With consumers unclear about Instagram's new privacy policies, Flickr has taken the opportunity to enhance their mobile app giving consumers more editing tools, sharing options and photos that don't have to be cropped into a square. (via All Things D)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like: