Week in Review: Kirna Zabete on Investment Pieces, Build A Website, Social Media Analytics and Kate Spade Saturday Pop-Up
1. If you want to understand which social media platforms are working best for your strategy, consider one of these 9 options to analyze your efforts. (via Mashable)
2. This past weekend, Kate Spade partnered with eBay to pop-up with a shop to promote their Saturday line. Customers that place an order via Pay Pal Here are guaranteed 60-minute delivery in most parts of New York City. (via Fast Company)
3. Getting a website up may seem like a big task, but these builders make it easier for entrepreneurs to get online quicker and offer affordable pricing options. (via The New York Times)
4. Madison Robinson is a 15 year old that launched her flip flop line two years ago. Read how she got her product into 60 Nordstrom stores and uses social media.
5. Beth Buccini and Sarah Easley, co-owners of Kirna Zabête talk about about the importance of investment pieces and their retail journey. (via The Wall Street Journal)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.