Week in Review: Louis Vuitton on Instagram, How Often to Post on Facebook and Reviving American Retail
1. Bringing production back to the United States has been an increasingly important topic. Here are some thoughts on how to revive American retail. (via Business Insider)
2. Twitter is not just a stream of content, but also a way to track hashtags, find users and topics. Check out these 10 tips and tricks when searching on Twitter. (via Mashable)
3. On a quest to become more authentic, Facebook has started operation Unlike, and deleting fake accounts. (via Tech Crunch)
4. Louis Vuitton, the first brand to livestream their runway show is now on Instagram giving a behind the scenes preview of their October 3 show. (via Women's Wear Daily)
5. Ever wonder how often you should post on Facebook? This article discusses the ideal number of messages and the time of day that seems to be most effective. (via Social Media Today)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like: