Week in Review: Nasty Gal's #GirlBoss Book, Email Marketing, the Real Garance Dore and Advice from Micheal Kors
1. In need of a good summer read? Check out Sophia Amoruso's new book called #GirlBoss which sheds light on how she built Nasty Gal. (via WWD)
2. Watch Micheal Kors talk about expansion into China and how he continues to build his brand. (via Business of Fashion)
3. Garance Dore has become a multidimensional style icon. Learn more about her rise in the industry. (via the New York Times)
4. If you want to have more effective email newsletters, be sure to use these 4 metrics for better campaigns. (via Entrepreneur)
5. The future of retail is getting even more scientific. Learn how data visualization is impacting the brick-and-mortar experience. (via Harvard Business School)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.