Week in Review: Now You Can Revine, Men's Spring 14 Trends, Producing in Bangladesh and Work on Sunday
1. If a variety of retailers produce the same type of goods in Bangladesh, then read about what goes into the cost of a shirt. (via The Wall Street Journal)
2. To fight back on Instagram's video play, Vine has introduced the revine feature so you can easily share posts. (via Tech Crunch)
3. Setting aside one day to get caught up on your business may help you get more done. Read how Sunday has been a day for work and not rest. (via Inc)
4. Here's a recap of the men's fashion shows from London, Paris and Milan with a focus on summer 14 trends. (via The Wall Street Journal)
5. Ever eaten a chocolate oxford? Take a look at these limited edition Fred Perry shirts in milk, white and dark varieties. (via PSFK)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.