Week in Review: Opening Ceremony Turns 10, PR 101 for Emerging Designers and Richard Branson on Networking
1. Want the skinny on networking from one of the most successful entrepreneurs? Read Richard Branson's tips on how to get out there and build your brand. (via Entrepreneur)
2. Here are the top 5 PR tips for emerging designers from the Musmanno Group, a public relations agency that recently gave a lecture to the CFDA Incubator designers. (via the CFDA)
3. Opening Ceremony, the retailer many of us covet for their insanely awesome and well-edited items turns 10 years old. Here's more on their decade in business. (via Women's Wear Daily)
4. Have you heard about Medium? It's the new publishing tool started by Twitter co-founders. Check out the article to learn more and sign up to be one of the early adopters. (via AllThingsD.com)
5. The Shader Printer Siggraph can laser images on to products. Watch this video to see how it works and how the design can be removed by putting it into the freezer. (via PSFK)
Emerging designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
You may also like: