Week in Review: Orange in Paris, Building Loyal Customers, Goodbye Marc Jacobs and Creative Inspiration
1. What makes Paris so special? Bill Cunningham thinks it's the color orange that he saw this past fashion week. (via the New York Times)
2. One of the benefits of talking to you customer on social platforms is to connect with them. Here are four ways to make them loyal to your brand (via Entrepreneur)
3. Marc Jacobs presented his last collection for Louis Vuitton a few days ago. Read about his finale and see the slideshow of spring 14. (via Women's Wear Daily)
4. If you want your social media profile photos to be scaled correctly, take a look at this article that will give you the steps and dimensions that you need to know. (via Mashable)
5. Need to spark your creativity? These are 10 excellent tips to stay fueled and challenged. (via Design Aglow)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.