Week In Review: Revival of the General Store, Kickstarter Dont's, Habits of the Wealthy and the End of Cheap Fashion
1. The general store is making a comeback across the United States. Read more about the revival and see which stores are creating that mom and pop feel. (via the Wall Street Journal)
2. Establishing good habits are important for personal and professional growth. Take a look at this Infographic on habits of wealthy people. (via Entrepreneur)
3. Thinking about creating a crowd funding campaign for your business? Read this article to learn more about Kickstarter dos and don'ts. (via Fast Company)
4. The cost of cheap apparel may be ending in the United States due to a variety of factors. This articles helps provides an overview of the economic conditions that impact U.S. products. (the New York Times)
5. H&M is launching a capsule collection of recycled denim that is a part of their Conscious Collection. Learn more about the their attempt at sustainability.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.