Week in Review: Saving a Factory, Vanity URLs on Vine, Best Advice in 2013 and Targeted Content
1. Read more about Satya Twena and how she managed to keep a New York Garment Center hat factory in business. (via The Wall Street Journal)
2. Learn about Vine's introduction of vanity urls which will help companies brand themselves. (via The Next Web)
3. Bangadeshi factory owners have now been charged with culpable homicide for the deaths of 112 works that died last year in the fire. (via the New York Times)
4. Watch this informative short video of Gary Vaynerchuck talking about creating social media content that goes directly to your customer. (via Inc.)
5. Here's a recap of the 10 best pieces of advice from entrepreneurs in 2013. (via Entrepreneur)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.