Week in Review: Secret Boards on Pinterest, Black Friday Sales Strategy, Zara's Growth and Market Your Brand Like Bond
1. Have you ever wanted to keep your inspirational pins and research private? Well, Pinterest has answered your wishes and just launched secret boards. (via Venturebeat)
2. Zara, a pioneer in fast fashion has an interesting model and strategy on expansion and production. Read how they became one of the world's largest fashion retailers. (via the New York Times)
3. Your Instagram profile can now live online via the apps website. Learn more about this new feature and what you'll see on your brand's profile. (via Inside Facebook)
4. Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the holiday shopping season are essentially here. Here are some great sales ideas to help you develop your game plan. (via E-Commerce Times)
5. There's a lot that can be learned from James Bond. With the new movie out, here are 7 brand building takeaways from 007. (via Fast Company)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.