Week in Review: Social Media at NYFW, Alexander Wang's Mittens, Defend Your Designs Against Knockoffs and 3D Printed Jewelry
1. Alexander Wang's mittens have been quite the talk of New York Fashion Week which only means that these furry accessories will hit the streets in various iterations this fall. Here's a slideshow of his show. (via WWD)
2. This Fashion Week, designers did everything to include digital interaction and engagement t for attendees and those that watched via Livestream. See which brands took advantage of social media at their shows. (via the Associated Press)
3. Understanding your sales channels is important part of growing your business. Here's an overview of options for you to consider. (via the Business of Fashion)
4. New accessible technologies are popping up everyday. This New York Fashion Week, Kimberly Ovitz showed 3D-printed jewelry by Shapeways at her fall 2013 show. (via Mashable)
5. As a designer, it seems that knock offs are inevitable. Here are a few you ways that you can protect your designs. (via Entrepreneur)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.