Week in Review: Social Media Myths, Fondue Slippers, Alpa Sizing and Grads to Watch
1. Is Facebook better than Twitter? Take a look at these six myths of social sharing. (via Venturebeat)
2. Sizing has been a challenge from many retailers. Read why alpha sizing is something more companies are doing. (via CBS News)
3. Could fondue slippers be the next big thing? See how this Toyko-based designer makes these slippers from PVC. (via Design Taxi)
4. If you're wondering how brands can win on Facebook, take a look at these five rules of engagement. (via Ad Age)
5. There's a new crop of emerging designer graduates ready to make their mark in the industry. Check out these new designers to watch from the top fashion schools. (via Vogue)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.