Week in Review: the Isabel Marant Cult, Building Your Brand, Keeping Pinterest Fresh and the Women Behind Google Glass
1. It's literally the ultimate in tech meets fashion, but will Google Glass succeed? Read about the women behind this fashion accessory and those that use it. (via The New York Times)
2. From rock 'n' roll chic, to laid back Parisienne, go into the cult of Isabel Marant. (via the Wall Street Journal)
3. If you want to build a strong brand, learn why your focus should always be about the product. (via Inc.)
4. It's not just about pinning away, but keeping your Pinterest boards fresh and engaging. (via Entrepreneur)
5. Savile Row used to be home to the best bespoke tailors. See what these small shops are doing to try to keep mass brands from invading their teriitory and keep their name relevant. (via Business Week)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.