Week in Review: the News on Facebook Likes, Work-Life Balance,The Magnet Dress, and an Accessory Boom for Michael Kors
1. Getting more likes on Facebook will always be an important question. Read about their recently launched algorithm for their News Feed that shares what factors determine what your fans see. (via Entrepreneur)
2. Is it possible to leave work at work? Here are some thoughts on how to create work-life balance. (via The Next Web)
3. Inspired by nature, see how Iris van Herpen, designer to Bjork, Lady Gaga and Daphne Guinness made a dress out of magnets. (via Fast Company)
4. The Michael Kors accessory business is booming. He talks about how he started his lower priced line and why it works for every woman. (via Business Week)
5. Posting images on social platforms shouldn't just be for the sake of adding pretty photos to your feed. Here's why brands should get visual and leverage these sites as part of their marketing strategy. (via Inc.)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.