Week in Review: the Menswear Movement, Estee Lauder's Social Media Strategy, Public School and Return Polices
1. The menswear movement is thriving and there's a new wave of male entrepreneurs. Read how they are changing the fashion landscape. (via The New York Times)
2. For larger brands, Instagram images are created with a strategy in mind. Here's how Estee Lauder creates compelling photos on their social media accounts. (via the Wall Street Journal)
3. If you're selling online, you'll want a clear return policy. Read how you can make yours stronger for buying customers. (Entrepreneur)
4. The men's shows in London brought out the best in British fashion. Look at what they were wearing for the spring 2015 shows. (via Women's Wear Daily)
5. Public School has been in the spotlight for some time. Read why Jenna Lyons believes they are on top of their game right now. (via Forbes)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You may also like: