Week in Review: the Model Labor Law, Facebook Gets Hashtags, Father's Day Retail Numbers and Twitter Etiquette
1. It's going to get interesting this fashion week with the new model legislation bill that just passed. Read how this labor law will protect child models under 18 in New York. (via Women's Wear Daily)
2. Facebook introduced hashtags this week. See what this means for your content strategy. (via Mashable)
3. Father's Day is another important retail sales driver. Check out the data on this holiday and the types of men you can understand this target. (via Forbes)
4. As you're building your social media strategy, be sure to understand these basic rules. (via Entrepreneur)
5. On Twitter? Make sure you follow these 10 essentials on etiquette. (via PR Daily)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.